The Aims of Southwick Rangers Football Club
- To encourage and promote the development of junior and youth football in a safe environment, within the community of Southwick and surrounding Areas.
- The club will strive to provide an opportunity for players of both sexes to enjoy and participate in football at all age levels
- Encouraging the development of football at all levels from mini soccer to youth and into senior football.
- Achieving this through a policy of equal opportunity where the best possible facilities are made available for both sexes and all ages.
- Encouraging sportsmanship and fair competition, where improvement of performance and enjoyment is far more important than results.