Southwick Rangers Football Club Mission Statement
- To fill in existing team gaps with the aim of providing football at all levels. This includes the recruitment of new managers, coaches and players.
- To ensure that volunteers, managers, coaches and club officials receive adequate training to undertake their roles.
- To improve communication throughout the club.
- To encourage and support club members in their attempts to gain coaching, refereeing, first aid and other qualifications.
- To endorse, encourage and advertise Southwick rangers FC’s commitment to the FA Respect Campaign.
- To improve the club’s profile within the community of Southwick and the wider area.